2D & 3D Plant Design Seminars
These Seminars are designed to teach the effective use and functionality of the latest CADWorx Plant software, applied to plant design work, with an optional half-day AutoCAD 3D tune-up session on the day preceding the course.
You will learn how to make the most of the program's capabilities, such as quickly building and editing models in a 3D environment and generating 2D drawings and isometrics from them.
We also cover topics that, although not difficult in concept, can be time-consuming to learn on your own, such as specification management, program controls and settings.
Although CADWorx Plant is easy to use, there are many methods, tricks and techniques that will improve your productivity and your ability to generate the drawings you need as efficiently as possible.
This seminar is the best of its kind, placing a very strong focus on plant design using well-developed real-world examples.
"As promoted, this has been
the best seminar I've ever attended"
"I've attended a different CADWorx seminar,
and this one is far superior"
- Gain confidence in your modeling abilities; build better models faster
- Get maximum advantage from your software system
- Learn the full capabilities of the software
- Learn techniques that will help you build plant models more quickly & effectively.
3-Day Course Summary
The primary focus is on learning through direct hands-on usage of the latest CADWorx Plant software.
- Setup and Configuration - Tool bars, pallettes, environment setup
- 2D & 3D Piping - Introduction to self-aware components and routing functions
- Sloped Lines & Auto Routing: Advanced pipe routing
- Introduction to CADWorx Specifications: Catalogs, project files and creating specs
- I-Configure - How to build & configure Isogen templates
- Project workshop - Apply what you've learned and build your own skid unit.
How to Register
Class size is limited; we recommend that you call to reserve your seat as early as possible. We will confirm your reservation once we receive (by mail, fax, or e-mail) the completed registration form. You will receive a written acknowledgment of your reservation in return.
A cheque or Purchase Order number will complete your reservation. We request payment prior to or at the seminar. You may pay at the door by P.O. or cheque.
To register, contact CodeCAD Inc. at:
The seminar cost is:
3 days = $1700 Can. + gst
CodeCAD Inc. accepts these credit cards:
Seminar attendees are responsible for their own hotel, transportation arrangements and parking.
Delta Calgary South
135 Southland Drive SE
(offers CodeCAD corporate room rates).
Features: Free parking, local calls & highspeed internet.
(Seminar is approximately 1km South of hotel).
Cancellations will be accepted, without charge, up to two weeks prior to the beginning of the course. Cancellations after that date will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
NOTE: Attendees are responsible for their own hotel and transportation arrangements. Seminar price includes continental breakfast and lunch daily, plus snacks and refreshments. Additonal charges incurred are responsibility of the attendee.