Fluid Transient Analysis Seminar using AFT Impulse
Learn the theory & application of the AFT Impulse transient analysis software in this excellent hands-on computer-based seminar.
These seminars taught by the highly qualified AFT staff.
Information below includes:
If you wish to reserve a seat, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We typically host AFT seminars once a year based on demand. Let us know if you're interested in a seminar in Canada. We can also conduct in-house seminars.
Current AFT training at AFT headquarters in Colorado is detailed here: AFT training
AFT Impulse Summary
- Waterhammer theory
- Understanding surge communication times
- Modeling transient cavitation
- Sizing and locating surge suppression equipment
- Modeling pump transients including pump inertial effects
- Modeling time and event based transients
- Modeling relief valves and vacuum breaker valves
- Troubleshooting AFT Impulse models
- Predicting unblanced pipe forces
- Choosing the best trede-offs between model run times and pipe sectioning round off errors
- Understanding graphing and animation features
How to Register
Class size is limited, and courses sometimes sell out. We recommend that you call to reserve your seat as early as possible. We will confirm your reservation once we receive (by mail, fax, or e-mail) the completed registration form. You will receive a written acknowledgment of your reservation in return.
A cheque or Purchase Order number will complete your reservation. Payment should be received before the start of the course, but you may pay at the door by P.O., cheque or credit card.
To register, contact CodeCAD Inc. at:
$2400 + GST
Seminar attendees are responsible for their own hotel and transportation arrangements.
Cancellations will be accepted, without charge, up to two weeks prior to the beginning of the course. Cancellations after that date will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
NOTE: Attendees are responsible for their own hotel and transportation arrangements. Seminar price includes continental breakfast and lunch daily, plus snacks and refreshments. Additonal charges incurred are responsibility of the attendee.